Reduction of Milk Fever risk after calving
Viva Cal helps to reduce hypocalcemia risk after calving. Easy to manage in the form of a bolus.
- Rapidly soluble forms of calcium supply and balanced calcium/phosphorus ratio
- Provides vitamin D3 and a natural source of calcitriol, the hormonal and active form of vitamin D3
- Supplemented with antioxidants to support immunity around calving
- Cows that have suffered from milk fever during a previous calving
- Prevention for cows with parity rank >2
- High yielding cows
- Bolus of 82 grams individually packed
- Cardboard box of 20 boluses of 82g
2 years in original packaging.
Directions for use
Direct oral application
Administer one to two boluses at the first signs of calving and another one to two boluses 6 hours after calving. Can be renewed the day after if needed.
Need more information ?
These products may interest you