Complementary feed for gut health
Thanks to its rich bentonite (Montmorillonite), charcoal and essential oil content SafyGut Calf soothes the gut lining.
It also provides electrolytes and powdered plants that help to maintain intestinal microflora balance and intestinal tract health.
SafyGut Calf is an easy to administer gel.
In case of risk of, during periods of, or recovery from digestive disturbance
To prevent feed-borne diarrhea (feed transition)
60 ml syringe
2 years in original packaging.
Directions for use
Direct oral application
- Introduce the syringe onto the back of the calf’s tongue and allow the calf to swallow.
- Administer 1 dose of SafyGut Calf as soon as the appearance of the first signs of digestive upsets.
- Give another dose 6 hours later.
- Repeat both administrations the following day.
- Calf below 1 month of age: dose of 10ml.
- Calf above 1 month of age: dose of 15 ml.
Observe an interval of 3 hours between SafyGut administration and oral treatment or feed.
Need more information ?
These products may interest you
HydraBoost Tab for calves