Booster for the immune system of newborn lambs
ColoBoost lamb is a booster for the immune system of newborn lambs and kids.
It is formulated for newborn lambs which lack colostrum (low amounts or poor quality).
Consisting of concentrated and standardized colostrum, the formula is designed to enhance lamb immunity.
Proteins from whey powder, fat soluble vitamins and trace elements contribute to the lamb making a good start.
Low amounts of colostrum
Poor colostrum quality
Low colostrum intake
- Plastic box of 300g (12 d)
- Plastic box of 500g (20 d)
- Plastic box of 1kg (40 doses)
2 years in original packing.
Directions for use
Direct oral application
ColoBoost Lamb should be used as soon as possible after birth.
- Dilute 25g (2 dosing cups) in 100ml of lukewarm water (roughly 35°C).
- Shake well and administer within the first 6 hours of life.