Booster for the immune system of newborn piglets
ColoBoost Piglet is a booster for the immune system.
It is formulated for newborn piglets that lack colostrum (low amounts or poor quality).
Consisting of concentrated and standardized colostrum, the formula is designed to enhance piglet immunity. Energy, amino acids, vitamins and copper contribute to the piglet having a good start.
Low amounts of colostrum
Poor colostrum quality
Low colostrum intake
- 250 ml pump action dispenser
- Plastic box of 1kg
- Bucket of 2 kgs
2 years in original packing.
Directions for use
Direct oral application
ColoBoost should be used as soon as possible after birth.
ColoBoost Piglet Powder:
- Dilute 2 dosing cups (50g) in 1 liter of clean and lukewarm water (roughly 35°C).
- Shake well.
- Administer 1 liter of solution for 20 piglets
- Repeat within the day if necessary.
ColoBoost Piglet gel:
- Introduce the nozzle onto the back of the piglet’s tongue.
- Pump 3 times (6ml) and allow the piglet to swallow.
- Give one dose (6 ml) as soon as possible after farrowing.
- Give another one 6 hours later if necessary.
Need more information ?
These products may interest you