Complementary feed for gut health
Thanks to its rich bentonite (Montmorillonite), charcoal and essential oil content , SafyGut Camel soothes the gut lining.
It also provides electrolytes and powdered plants that help to maintain the intestinal microflora balance and intestinal tract health.
In case of risk of, during periods of, or recovery from digestive disturbance
To prevent feed-borne diarrhea (feed transition)
60 ml syringe
2 years in original packaging.
Directions for use
Direct oral application
- Introduce the syringe on to the back of the camel calf’s tongue and allow the camel to swallow.
- Administer 1 dose of SafyGut Camel at the first signs of digestive upsets.
- Give another dose 6 hours later.
- Repeat both administrations the following day.
- Camel calf below 1 month of age: dose of 10ml.
- Camel calf above 1 month of age: dose of 15 ml.
Observe an interval of 3 hours between SafyGut administration and oral treatment or feed.
Need more information ?
Please let us know your questions.
These products may interest you
CamelBoost is designed for weak and light newborn camel calves.It provides readily assimilable energy, stimulants, and a blend of vitamins and probiotics.
ColoBoost Camel is a booster for the immune system. It is formulated for newborn camel calves that lack colostrum (low amounts or poor quality).
HorsyBoost has been developed for weak and light newborn foals. It supplies readily available energy, stimulants, and a blend of vitamins and probiotics.