Complementary mineral feed for gut health
Thanks to its high bentonite (Montmorillonite) and essential oil content, FloryBoost Horse soothes the gut lining.
It also supplies prebiotics , electrolytes and energy, that help to maintain the intestinal microflora balance and intestinal tract health.
- To prevent feed-borne diarrhea (feed transition)
- Alongside conventional drug treatments for digestive upsets
60 ml syringe
2 years in original packaging.
Directions for use
Direct oral application
FloryBoost should be used as soon as the first signs of digestive upsets are noticed.
- Introduce the syringe on to the back of the horse’s tongue
- Administer one dose of FloryBoost and allow the horse to swallow
- Give another dose 6 hours later
- Repeat the following day and possibly one more day
- Foal below 1 month of age: 5 ml
- Foal between 1 to 4 months of age: 10 ml
- Foal above 4 months of age and horse: 20 ml
Need more information ?
Please let us know your questions.
These products may interest you
HorsyBoost has been developed for weak and light newborn foals. It supplies readily available energy, stimulants, and a blend of vitamins and probiotics.
ColoBoost Foal is a booster of the immune system. It is formulated for newborn foals that lack colostrum (low amounts or poor quality).
Compensation of electrolyte loss in the cases of heavy sweating. HydraBoost horse brings electrolytes, osmolytes and sugar to foals and horses.