Complementary mineral feed for gut health
Thanks to its high bentonite (Montmorillonite) and essential oil content, FloryBoost Horse soothes the gut lining.
It also supplies prebiotics , electrolytes and energy, that help to maintain the intestinal microflora balance and intestinal tract health.
- To prevent feed-borne diarrhea (feed transition)
- Alongside conventional drug treatments for digestive upsets
60 ml syringe
2 years in original packaging.
Directions for use
Direct oral application
FloryBoost should be used as soon as the first signs of digestive upsets are noticed.
- Introduce the syringe on to the back of the horse’s tongue
- Administer one dose of FloryBoost and allow the horse to swallow
- Give another dose 6 hours later
- Repeat the following day and possibly one more day
- Foal below 1 month of age: 5 ml
- Foal between 1 to 4 months of age: 10 ml
- Foal above 4 months of age and horse: 20 ml
Need more information ?
These products may interest you